Well – what can I say!! I was going to shoot the bottle of Head and Shoulders but having thought about it for a while I decided it wasn’t very challenging for my attendees. So off I went prop shopping at my local super market and picked up a few branded products which posed some fundamental problems with regard to shooting. That said, the out come was very rewarding and once again I think my very enthusiastic students excelled!!! Here is the final image –
I have done a bit of post production which was a crop and a clean. These products are oozing curvatures and it was this which made it quite interesting and very challenging. But by the end of the workshop, my students were delighted with their efforts and I take my hat off to them all.
I will very shortly be doing a video tutorial on how this shot was done from start to finish so keep watching 😀